The school wide TSSAA sports physical date is May 2nd from 8am-10am. If your son/daughter is planning on playing a sport next year, get their physical at this event and it will be good for the entire school year! Below is the information from Amanda Yother the athletic trainer.
Mass Athletic Physicals will be on May 2nd from 8-10am at Signal Mountain. The physicals are open to all middle and high school student athletes. Attached to this email is all of the paperwork that needs to be filled out and signed prior to arriving at physicals (this helps with the flow of physicals). Physicals are $25/each, cash or checks accepted. If there are any Physicians, Nurse Practitioners or PAs that could help out that would be fantastic. Also, any parents medically trained or not that could help with vitals or just getting the kids going in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your help in advance.
Amanda Yother, MEd, ATC/L
Here is the lineup for Saturday’s Meet at McCallie and some basic meet info. The meet is shaping up to be a good one with teams like Central Magnet and Brentwood Academy making the trip.
1. Kyla Bandy: 400, 4x200 alt.
2. Camryn Bowman: SP, DS
3. Erin Brown: 800, 4x800
4. Catherine Drennan: 4x200, 4x400, 400
5. McKenzie Ethridge: 4x100, 100, 200
6. Ella Friesecke: 300H
7. Taylor Gallant: 300H
8. Sarah Gravett: SP, DS
9. Adira Griffin: LJ, 4x200, 100, 200
10. Raven Hall: 100H, 300H
11. Abby Heinichen: SP, DS
12. Emma Johnson: 4x200, 4x400
13. Mackenzie Lewis: HJ, TJ
14. Katie Lingle: LJ, TJ, 4x100, 400
15. Taylor Luthringer: 4x400, One Mile
16. Sophie Lyle: 1600 Developmental
17. Mattie Parker: 4x800, 3200 Developmental
18. Stephanie Peterson: One Mile
19. Maia Rackal: HJ, TJ
20. Aryn Sanders: 100H, HJ, LJ, 4x100
21. Sophie Sapp: 100H
22. Jessica Thomas: 4x100 alt., 4x200, 100
23. Emily Thornton: 1600 Developmental
24. Becca Umbarger: 800, 4x800
25. Kate Umbarger: 1600 Developmental
26. Shelby Wright: 4x100 alt., 4x200 alt., 200
27. Mallory Young: 800, 4x400, 4x800
28. Olivia Young: 4x800, One Mile
29. Anna Abello: 4x100
1. Kevin Cecil: 1600 Developmental
2. Taylor Claxton: 110H, 300H, 4x400 alt.
3. Daniel Dawson: 3200, 4x800
4. Hunt Drennan: 4x400, 4x800, One Mile Run
5. Nick Hawkins: HJ, 110H, 300H, 4x400 alt.
6. Garrett Hullender: 4x400, 4x800, 400
7. Nick Leun: 4x400 alt., 100, 200, 400
8. Thomas Porter: 800, One Mile
9. Caleb Rowe: 1600 Developmental
10. Joseph Smith: 800, 4x400, One Mile
11. Garrison Wheeler: 3200, 4x800 alt.
12. Matthew Williams: 3200, 4x800
13. John Wood: 800, 4x400, 4x800
2015 McCallie Mid-South Track Classic
Saturday, April 18
8:30 Coaches Meeting
9:30AM Girls PV followed by boys PV, Boys LJ, Boys Shot, Girls HJ, LJ, Discus
Non-Scoring Developmental Distance Races (Simply show up at the starting line. Coaches time their own athletes)
Girls 1600, Boys 1600
Girls 3200, Boys 3200
Boys HJ, Discus, TJ, Girls TJ, Shot
Girls run before boys. Section versus time Finals so enter correct performances.
4 x 800
4 x 200
4 x 100
4 X 400
4PM Awards Ceremony
Fast sections will run last and timing will be FAT. Participants in the shot, discus, LJ & TJ will have 4 attempts.
Medals to first 3 finishers in individual events. T-shirt to first place.
Commemorative batons to first place relay team members. 1st & 2nd place team plaques.
McIlwaine-Pataky Award to the high point athletes.
Meet Scoring 10-8-6-4-2-1